SAY NO TO SINGLE USE PLASTIC
Reduce, Re-use & Recycle
Say no to plastic bags as plastic bags are threat to our environment because a single plastic bag takes up to 1000 years to decompose as it contains non-renewable petrochemicals. Hence plastic bags will stay for a more extended period and damage our Mother Nature.
“Plastic bag is a death bag.”
Plastic is a parasite that is causing the downfall for our environment. From humans to marine life, plastic has penetrated our lives and is causing severe harm.
On average, every Indian uses about 1kg of plastic every month which amounts to 26,000 tonnes of plastic every day by the entire country. Reducing the per person usage can help save not only energy but lessen the harmful effects of plastic as well.
Catch Foundation which is one of the Best NGO in Ahmedabad has started this initiative to reduce the plastic use by conducting say no to plastic campaign and specially designed Smart Bags with multiple pockets which used for various purchases like vegetables, grocery, and clothes, distributed to more than 6000 families today.
Benefits of eco-friendly smart bags
- Convenient reusable bags to carrying your fresh fruits, veggies & groceries
- Can be cleaned easily through hand-wash or machine wash
- Comfortable to carry multiple things in one bag with multiple pockets
- Can be reused multiple times
- Designed using unique fabric which makes it light but strong to carry numerous things and weight